Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pencinta Alam One Day Trip, Batu Caves!

In this post, I'm pretty much not going tell you about the place, since I need to finish the part two of the trip. Caution: Bad Photography Ahead. Yup, Many pictures! You can also guess how my school tees look like.







The stairs at the side is a flight of 272 steps?


 As we were going up...

And a view downwards after I fanally reached the top!
My legs are aching and trembling then. Well, I only use the computer 24/7 :P

 This lovely lady greeted use before we entered the cave.

 I swear when there were more stairs that I saw, I was getting really annoyed.




 Our tour guide speaking to an Indian man at the temple.















 Haha, that isn't me~  I'm always a failure in camwhoring......

The final shot before I started to save my battery.
See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment