Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Excessive Preps and Bears

 Part 1

We're actually having a day of not having to study, especially since twenty three teachers out of thirty will not be at school tomorrow. This year's election will be held at my school. The twelve year old 'dump' or 'gangster' school. Well, I'll say our school has gangsters like all other schools, and they don't cause a ruckus. Or bully and dominate the whole school. But the 'dump'... Our school is one of the few schools that accepts the ones that have been kicked out of other schools and stuff. Because our school is small, I think, and the students are half of other schools...

Okay back to the point! We Form 3's will be having a Teacher's Day Card Making Session! ._. Which is actually just a pain in the ass for 99% of the people participating. But knowing me, I had a little too much to pack.

So, all that for a card. And I'm missing the most important material requested. Manila card. Ugh.
Here consists of,
  1. A mass of random coloured papers. (Which seem to only have colours I don't like.)
  2. Art book(s) (2)
  3. Markers in respective pencil boxes. (2)
  4. Colour pencils.
  5. Mechanical pencil.
  6. Scissors
  7. Punchers and Stamps
  8. Glitter glue
  9. Two types of glue
  10. Handmade paper
  11. and... Miscellaneous bunch of papers.

Then, I'll also bring my sketchpad and pencil box. Then I had a debate about bags.


I wanted to bring the Playez one, but its dusty and whatnot. I'm currently using the pink addidas (I dislike pink though) and I didn't want to empty everything just to put my stuff back in again. So problem solved, I take the blue version the the addidas, which is my twin's emergency bag pack. ._.

Part 2


Proto Bears! (Hehe, I nickname them that, but twinny probably won't let me.) They were for sale for RM10 which is around 3.35 USD one and I particularly like this lot, since its made for a family. There is actually a junior who thought enough of her family to buy them one each! And I wouldn't spend RM 40 for them, not even for my family (unless its really needed), since RM 40 can buy 40 nasi lemaks, or 40 cups of drinks, or 80 pieces of curry puffs, or 6 McChickens. Its a lot of money for a Malaysian kid.

The most exciting thing was, I knew three out of four of these people. One is my English teacher (Red bear, mother), senior (Blue bear, elder brother) and the junior (Pink bear). So the dad has the White bear.


On their butts you can see their initials :P Those are the weird requests. All the earnings of these bears goes to the SPCA. And twinny raised RM300, and she only advertised to the afternoon sessions in my school (Form 1, Form 2). If she advertised to the upper forms, she'll be growing grey hairs already.


Okay ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment