Monday, April 16, 2012

Genting - FREEZE!

Lets start with the journey there.


You get a picture of someone. Who isn't me :)


And here's the winding road up to Genting...


And there's our destination!

 
 Cable car station as we're being lifted away...


And this is the scenery I got when I'm in the cable car. All the cable car pictures are shaky so lets skip those :)


A starbucks as we wait for the appearance of my sister and the stike of eight thrity... That ain't my arm.


 Ffff-REEZE! :D I didn't actually take the performance pictures cause I thought you weren't supposed to. So these pictures I took off Google. Credits to whomever took them~ Now to the show!


 LOL. I like this guy. He is one of the tall guys there that have to do little dance motions and help push the equipments to the stage. He looks a little stressed though, when he's performing...


 This guy was exceptionally funny, with really good acting skills! He really gave us all a good laugh. And he can control the crowd so well! His tricks are ever so funny especially when he took one of the chinese acrobats and changed it to become one of the spectator's 'younger self'. Everyone was a little quizzical when the 'young man' actually took the original seat of the spectator! And his penguin acts are a hit!


 This woman is also another good actor! She is one of the magicians and she's really pretty. She's so innocent, demure, distressed, sexy and sly at the same time! Everyone loves to give her an applause.


 Here, she's lifting her 'friend' as how their little skating show before the trick is done seems to potray.


 Yup, the climax.



Here are the chinese acrobats! In the picture, the women are actually hanging on a fabric chain by their necks. My twin was a little horrified here.


Here are the skaters! I couldn't find pictures of the award winning ones though. They did a stunt with the woman planking on the guy's head as they spin. Ouch.
Back to reality...



The first shot I got after the show! Haha. They have many imitations there.


Remember that person?  :) Well, the guy's my sister's colleague. The other...


The indoor rollercoaster~


The top view of the place. A part of the place, since the place is like a small city in a building......


The lake! I went on that boat before, it's machine controlled and the person on it is a mannequin, and we get to go one round around the central indoor games area and halfway through we tried to throw coins to hit the dangling bells tied on top of vases which was placed on the side of a wider area of the lake. I like it a lot.


QvQ I love this shot! We were going down the escalator and at the last minute I was like, damn it anyway, and took the picture. Worth it!


We were at KFC's and I wanted to take a picture of the carousel but the close up shots are horrible.


It was too late to take anymore pictures since it's really dark out, so I decided to take this shot. Many more rides to come! Even though its so expensive for a group of Malaysians... > <



And....




 THE END.
Sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment