Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wednesday Starts.


My Wednesday started off like this.


This, is some copper wire. I don't know the size or anything, but it's quite easy to bend about here and there. Bu-ut, once you twist it TOO much (which sadly, I did), it becomes really ugly. CAUTION. Its previous owner was Jason, a tuition-mate of mine. There was more of it at the start.




This was my first piece. A ribbon ring. I found the tutorial after searching up, 'wire jewelry DIY'. Though mine is a little on the wrong side, I underestimated the length of wire needed (I looped twice around the finger 'cause my finger is skinny) and have no wire left to loop the centre of the ribbon or risk it looking weird. Now that I rethinked about it, I might add an additional little loop later.




This one, I actually made the four leaf clover based on some pictures I scouted through Pinterest. Later, I decided that I wanted it to be a part of my necklace's pendant. I redid the loop for hanging the pendant as I did this. The four leaf clover is a little loose though, so it shakes a little, but it won't fall off, that I'm very sure.



Lastly, I saw a really pretty wire key on Pinterest, again. It seemed simple enough to imitate, but let's just say mine looks like a complete amateur's compared to the original. And my wire's thickness backfired on me. Ho-hum.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my simple little things. 'To inspire others is great' so be inspired by me! Heheh!

Bye now, I'm late for a flashmob practice.

Aand, I'm obsessed with B.A.P.'s new MV, 'Stop It'. Bloody cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment