Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Update 16th October

     I have been M.I.A. for some time. Was I out having fun? Wellll, no. Had PMR and a whole lot of stress that comes with it. And finally, after a month of kinda restricting myself here and there, I finally am able to have the time and freedom to pick up my sketchbook and draw something that I've put some concerntration on.


     This one is inspired by Alice in Wonderland yet again. I'm a sucker for cute Victorian or vintage things. Explains why I like petticoats too. And actually, drawing another Alice means I can see the differences of how I used to draw, so its a plus.

     And I think I missed my birthday here. Well, me being my artsy self, I got myself a digital camera from a rich 'Santa Claus'. Its one of the older Canon models and its red. Makes me want to BE a photographer. Photographer. Malaysians say it : Pho.to.gra.pher. Like Bahasa Malaysia, you have to pronounce every syllable. It is wrong, if you're wondering. Oh well, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment