Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Thank You Sketch I Recieved! + What's in My Mail?


Art by Harpiya

Isn't this a beauty? I went and sneakily go back to my deviantart account, since I declared it dead but, well, I'm bored, and I find her leaving a comment for me.
She said,
" thank you for checking up my blog *-* made me really to see someones interested in it. So i made fast drawing for you [link] Hope you dont mind its sketchy x3
Thank you again"
 And all I did was follow her blog. So go follow her! 
No doubt she's really good at what she does, and I wish her all the luck for her blog and talent to prosper!
I can't thank you enough back, since I do like to see your stuff on your blog and I never got a gift, not even a sketch, to your magnitude before. So thank you instead QvQ









My Mailbox...?
     And on the 7th of May, I was going to tuition, and my dad was fetching Twinny and I. He was ordering us around again, and he asked Twinny to check the mailbox, since the letters was sticking out of the hole of the mailbox. She took the letters, pass my dad one, and quickly passed me the other. It was a package, and luckily, it was night time and I don't think my dad has suspected much.


 In the package were these lovelies, I had to check them after the rampage from certain of my tuition friends trying to snatch the package, a thank you card from the Art House Co-op, a theme card and a Mediterranean Blue Prismacolour Marker! I am so in love with all three of them, yes, even the cards. I'm also excited to brainstorm about the theme I recieved. I have a job to do now :P 
But, my exams. 'Butt, my exams.'
I shall have to pull that job in a week's time during the holidays...


I tested the marker, and I should really stop using it for my personal stuff before the ink runs out and I'll be dead, and I find it really easy to bleed. Its the colour on the guy's hair. He's a siren by the way. If you want to know. I know people think he's gay... ._. I like how is hair turned out even though I was irritated by the bleeding. So yeah. I should study now...

Bye~ And thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment