Thursday, May 10, 2012

Memories - That Flower's Birthday.

     I found a picture of a present I made for a dear friend last year. I totally forgotten about it and its great to find out about it all over again. It is such a lovely memory. The embarassment of printing out the photos at a photoshop, making the frame a little too early due to excitement and how we used to love to go crazy over SHINee's Taemin. All is long past, even if its just a few months, now, we are in any way at least a little different from what we were then.

Photo collage of random friends. I appeared twice in this and the birthday girl once. *v*
     I can still remember how much it stunk when I painted it with fabric paint. Haha, I didn't have any other thicker paint on me :) Twinny helped too, and I got mad at her and had to touch up her parts over and over. I made it with four long wooden blocks. I nailed them, painted them, pasted the pictures on a hard backing, then glued and taped the backing on the frame. Probably was a better idea to add some nailing to all that attaching options.

     Now, this is probably in her wardrobe, forbidden ever to be hung on her bedroom wall by her mother. I hope after ten years, twenty years, maybe all her life, that she will still hold on to this. Sigh, how could I forget?


Probably the only picture that has a pretty looking me.
Birthday girl ain't here. But the girl in the white dress's birthday is tomorrow. Might make a card if I don't get too lazy.

See you soon, bye~

PS. I have exams in six days. Screw maths.


No comments:

Post a Comment